IVL Swedish Environmental Research Institute

ivl.se
Endre søk
RefereraExporteraLink to record
Permanent link

Direct link
Referera
Referensformat
  • apa
  • harvard1
  • ieee
  • modern-language-association-8th-edition
  • vancouver
  • Annet format
Fler format
Språk
  • de-DE
  • en-GB
  • en-US
  • fi-FI
  • nn-NO
  • nn-NB
  • sv-SE
  • Annet språk
Fler språk
Utmatningsformat
  • html
  • text
  • asciidoc
  • rtf
Self-declarations of environmental classification at Fass.se
IVL Svenska Miljöinstitutet.
IVL Svenska Miljöinstitutet.
IVL Svenska Miljöinstitutet.
2019 (engelsk)Rapport (Annet vitenskapelig)
Abstract [en]

Since 2005 Sweden has a unique environmental classification system for pharmaceutical products. It is a self-declaration system where each pharmaceutical company is responsible for their own environmental information, which is published on the open web-based portal www.Fass.se". Prior to publication the environmental risk assessments are reviewed by IVL Swedish Environmental Research Institute (IVL) as an independent, external part. The present report describes the experiences from the review process during the year 2018.

In 2018, 373 environmental risk assessments (ERAs) were sent in for review. Almost 60% of the reviewed assessments received the comment no remarks and were recommended to be published, whereas the other 40% were recommended or needed to be corrected before publication. The number of unique substances that were published at Fass.se during 2018 was 361. Of these substances a little more than half of them were exempted from classification, one fourth were classified regarding environmental risk, and the rest quarter could not gain any classification due to lack of data.

The work of improving the review system is an on-going process. As a part of this work IVL performs studies and activities to increase the knowledge of pharmaceuticals in the environment. In 2018/2019 a model was developed for environmental assessment of pharmaceutical products, in regard to environmental risks related to emissions of Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient (API) from production processes and product carbon footprint in a life cycle perspective.

Abstract [sv]

Den här rapporten finns endast på engelska. Svensk sammanfattning finns i rapporten.

sted, utgiver, år, opplag, sider
IVL Svenska Miljöinstitutet, 2019.
Serie
B-rapport ; B2361
Identifikatorer
URN: urn:nbn:se:ivl:diva-2821ISBN: 978-91-7883-101-2 OAI: oai:DiVA.org:ivl-2821DiVA, id: diva2:1552267
Tilgjengelig fra: 2021-05-05 Laget: 2021-05-05 Sist oppdatert: 2021-05-05bibliografisk kontrollert

Open Access i DiVA

fulltekst(680 kB)136 nedlastinger
Filinformasjon
Fil FULLTEXT01.pdfFilstørrelse 680 kBChecksum SHA-512
cf35634f2af559acaa3a4246b1abad70d3c91fd945e617dd8966985a1f4ce9549d80a3a94b44574217e1d5f67e3575ff33582d6ea2b62aee99e162430ca80d03
Type fulltextMimetype application/pdf

Søk i DiVA

Av forfatter/redaktør
Graae, LisettePålsson, Ann-ChristinÖrtlund, Linda
Av organisasjonen

Søk utenfor DiVA

GoogleGoogle Scholar
Totalt: 136 nedlastinger
Antall nedlastinger er summen av alle nedlastinger av alle fulltekster. Det kan for eksempel være tidligere versjoner som er ikke lenger tilgjengelige

isbn
urn-nbn

Altmetric

isbn
urn-nbn
Totalt: 20 treff
RefereraExporteraLink to record
Permanent link

Direct link
Referera
Referensformat
  • apa
  • harvard1
  • ieee
  • modern-language-association-8th-edition
  • vancouver
  • Annet format
Fler format
Språk
  • de-DE
  • en-GB
  • en-US
  • fi-FI
  • nn-NO
  • nn-NB
  • sv-SE
  • Annet språk
Fler språk
Utmatningsformat
  • html
  • text
  • asciidoc
  • rtf
v. 2.43.0